Monday

JVC Everio GZ-MS100 does YouTube Videos

JVC Everio GZ-MS100 does YouTube Videos

JVC Everio GZ-MS100 does YouTube Videos


I sometimes kick myself for not thinking of the YouTube concept first, as this could mean I no longer have to be employed as I can retire on my own tropical island in the Bahamas. YouTube has definitely taken the world by storm for quite some time now, and a new JVC camcorder takes note of that by offering a one-button uploading function to YouTube without having to go through any time consuming conversion process. The JVC Everio S Series GZ-MS100 camcorder comes with the following specifications :-



  • SD memory card reader

  • Quick Upload button

  • USB 2.0 connectivity

  • Laser Touch Operation

  • 2.7' LCD display with Auto Backlight Control

  • Konica Minolta lens with 35x optical zoom
Interested parties will be able to pick up the JVC GZ-MS100 this June for $349.99.





(Via UberGizmo, the Gadgets News Blog.)

0 comentários: