Tuesday

In Which the Fujifilm XP10 Toughcam Mocks My Sedentary Lifestyle and I Tell It What's What

In Which the Fujifilm XP10 Toughcam Mocks My Sedentary Lifestyle and I Tell It What's What

Mountain climbing. Cliff jumping. Cross-country skiing. Those are the kinds of activities the XP10 would be great at capturing. But I stay in my pajamas until 4:00 PM and do not appreciate the XP10's implicit condescension.


Who do you think you are, XP10? Just because you're a 12MP point-and-shoot capable of withstanding 3-foot drops, 10 feet of water and 14-degree temperatures, you think you're better than me? Well, how about that 165-shot battery life, huh? Not much endurance there. Maybe you should work out a bit, get those numbers up. One-touch tagging for Facebook and YouTube? Oh, you mean for when you're plugged into a computer, indoors, while sitting still, just like eeeeeverybody else? That's not very active, now is it? And that fancy-sounding 5x periscopic internal zoom—we'll just wee how good that is when you're released this month. Your price is okay, at $200, but just don't start thinking you're such hot stuff. Because I can work out, and then we'll see. Then we'll see, XP10 Toughcam from Fujifilm.

(Via Gizmodo: Cameras.)

0 comentários: